GBTA 2018 is over but innovation never rests
3 days full of exciting discussions and insightful sessions. We enjoyed meeting every one of you!
GBTA Conference might be over, but innovation never rests. Are you ready for the 4th wave of Business Travel?
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How business travel moved from calling travel agents to the digital TMC age
- Why the platform model is the next generation of travel management and what that means for your travel program
- How the platform will personalize the experience for your travelers and help you centralize your program
If you did not have a chance to see it all at GBTA Conference, here is what you might have missed
- Egencia Analytics Studio – We showcased how the Analytics Studio helps bridge the gap between your data and program goals – all while allowing you tell the story of your travel program’s performance.
- Traveler tracker – We provided demos of the Egencia Traveler Tracker – a feature that helps you stay on top of your Duty of Care responsibilities. It gives you full visibility of your travelers‘ pre, during and post trip, so you can support them in case of an emergency.
- The App for all – A look into the Egencia app, which is now offering features for Approvers and Travel Managers, making it the app for all user profiles: travelers, arrangers, approvers and travel managers.
- Personalized demos – If you did not have the possibility to get your personalized demo, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.